Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Moon Dough - It's Out Of This World

THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.  THE WINNER HAS BEEN EMAILED.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!

I have to confess.  I have NEVER bought my sons play dough.  My boys are five and three.  They don't destroy.  They ARE destruction! Quite frankly, I don't want to have to clean it up!

I know I will end up having to pry if off of everything.  Not to mention how it will dry out because the lids will be lost.  And there goes my money, evaporated right into thin air.

I didn't think that there was an alternative to Play Dough until, I received the opportunity from Child's Play PR, to review Moon Dough.  Now it's not really from the Moon but the features are out of this world!  Moon Dough is hypo-allergenic, wheat-free and never dries out.

Let me tell you from experience, it is EASY clean up as well.  I received the Moon Dough Barnyard play set.  Your child can create their own magical barnyard with the Moon Dough Barn play set.


Barn Features: 
  • Magically mold 4 different barnyard animals; a chicken, pig, sheep and a cow
  • Mold fences that connect together to build pastures and corrals for all your animals!
  • Hay Bale Half-mold - build hay bales to stack up and feed animals for tons of fun.
  • 3 Bags of Moon Dough
  • 1 x Molding Barn, 1 x Fench Mold, 1 x Hay Bale Mold, 1 x Playmat, 3 x Bags of Moon Dough
Yes my boys made a complete mess of the dough, even though I played with them and tried to keep it neat.  They mixed colors and quite a bit ended up on the floor.  But it was just a matter of a quick sweep up and clean up was done! But it kept them busy and entertained.  They haven't stopped playing with it yet!

There are small parts that pose a chocking hazard.  So this particular product is not recommended for children under three.



Photobucket

WIN A MOON DOUGH BARN!
*Visit the Moon Dough site and come back and tell of another toy you would love to try and what's your favorite feature about the Moon Dough.

Extra Entries:
*Follow Team Consumer HERE on blogger
*Tweet this giveaway and leave me the link 
*Post about this giveaway and link back to this post

 THIS CONTEST ENDS 4Sept10
US residents Only